Skip to main content

January 8, 2024 newsletter

 


Good morning! I hope that not too many of you are unhappy about the snow. I always feel that same excitement that I did when I was a kid in school...SNOW DAY!!

I only have a couple of things to tell you about, and then I have to get back to work on the end-of-the-year tax statements for all of you. The annual report/thank you letter is written, and I think you'll be really happy to read about what your participation has enabled us to do this year. I've attached it as a pdf here. At the risk of you receiving it twice or even three times (it's digital...no waste!), I'm also going to send it out with the in-kind and monetary donation forms and I'll post it on our website and facebook page.

We have two events coming up:
Saturday January 13, 10 to noon, monthly Craft Gathering with Debbie Eaton
Thursday January 18, 4:30 to 5:30pm, a First Aid basics workshop with the Nashoba Associated Boards of Health nurses

Both of these events are free, of course, and neither require registration. I've attached images for each event...please feel free to share them with anyone you think would be interested.

If you can shop for us this week, our stock of several items is low. We are especially in need of the following items: canned tuna, low-sodium soups, canned beans (any variety except for green), canned pasta like spaghettios, low-sugar baked beans, and canned chicken. We'll be at the pantry on Wednesday from 10 to noon, Friday from 4 to 5:30, and Saturday from 9 to noon for drop-offs. And the bin is always available at Shop n' Save if those times don't suit. Please leave a note in the bag with your name so we know whom to thank!

I love you all...thank you so much for your support!






Comments